DragonKazooie89DragonKazooie89

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Bitcruncher Christmas Bitcruncher Christmas

I love it!

This is pretty creative song! I love the intro and ending you wrote for it the most. It's so peaceful and it makes me want to spread happiness to all, even though Christmas is still two months away.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Thanks for this review! I forgot I wrote these, but it's good to listen to this again :)

Mother World Mother World

Pretty but could have been better

Though I did like it, I noticed a couple of things. The first being the transitions. Not all of the songs transitioned between each other smoothly. Also, I noticed you left out a song or two from Mother. The one that I noticed the most that was missing "Wisdom of the World," probably because it's one of my favorites.

Veneox responds:

Ah. Wisdom of The World is my favorite from the game. Yet after listening to the live version, I could not duplicate the Violins in that song.

Zero Two (02) Battle Zero Two (02) Battle

Lovely and haunting

I really like your take on this wonderful Kirby tune. The only problems is that it's a bit to loud there is some static and that fadeout is a bit too fast for my taste. All in all, It's still a good song.

Piano At Shore (Monkey Island) Piano At Shore (Monkey Island)

Soothing

I like how this piece turned out. It makes me feel like Guybrush is relaxing on his ship while it's being slowly moved by the waves, reminiscing about his past adventures.

Pachelbel's Goldenrod Museum Pachelbel's Goldenrod Museum

So Peaceful...

What a lovely remix. I could easily relax to this song. It also reminds me of EarthBound a bit.

Ihsman07 responds:

Hehe. Cool. And I can see what you mean there XD

BanjoK/Sonic 3 - Frozen Oil V3 BanjoK/Sonic 3 - Frozen Oil V3

Too much B-K, not enough Sonic

I liked version 2 better. I could hardly hear any of Ice Cap Zone and a lot of Rusty Bucket Bay in this version.

SockpuppetRemix responds:

I'm going to do a version 4 some time, so I'll keep that in mind. I'm still not really happy with this either. =)
Thanks! =D

Sonic 3 | Ice Cap | HM Remix Sonic 3 | Ice Cap | HM Remix

Neat

It sounds really great but the looping is a bit off.

HouseMasta responds:

uhh, its not meant to loop. NG just has it loop. DERP

EDIT: AFter the 2nd time the song plays though itll loop perfectly.

Sonic3/BanjoK - Frozen Oil V2 Sonic3/BanjoK - Frozen Oil V2

Nice blend

This was a very good idea to mix the two songs toghethMore people need to mix Banjo-Kazooie music with songs from other games series such as Super Mario and Pokemon.

SockpuppetRemix responds:

Thanks! =D
I'll see if I can find more good combinations. =)

MarioRPG: Halloween for S MarioRPG: Halloween for S

Needs more spookiness

I would have to agree with nasifc that the ending was the best part. It had a bit too much techo and not enough spookiness to it. I was hoping the tune would kind of sound like Luigi's Mansion from brawl with a bit of Banjo-Kazooie to it.

bitium-ribbon responds:

*shrugs* I did spooky last Halloween with Magus' Midnight. I figured this year I'd aim for less spooky and more intense, which I think is what I pulled off. Besides, I couldn't keep the attitude of Smithy's song if I went spooky, now could I? :P

Thanks for the review!

AznPB - Sailor Moon AznPB - Sailor Moon

A bit of nostalgia

This song as very good and reminded me of my childhood since it was one of the first anime I watched. I even used it in a video on YouTube. The only problem was that there was too much silence at the beginning and it was cut off a bit at the end.